Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Top Ten Tuesday.....Stuff I Love

  1. My IPod, referred to by D as "The OldPod."
  2. Glad Press and Seal: much better than oldschool Saran Wrap.
  3. Online BillPay: Faster, easier, no postage.
  4. Clorox Bleach Pen: need I say more?
  5. Mr. Clean Magic Eraser: LOVE LOVE LOVE these.
  6. Laundry Sorter, given to me by Sam: Saves tons of sorting. Bet she wishes she had it back.
  7. Dickies for Women black workpants: Come out of the dryer ready to wear, creased legs and all. (I HATE to IRON.) I am going to buy about 4 more pair.
  8. My bed, wish I got to spend more time in it. (Copying Jen, now.)
  9. Ice Cream.....again, thanks for reminding me Jen.
  10. Orange Spice Tea: It's still good if you forget about it and let it get cold. In teaching, it has become important to bring a drink to work that I will still like when I acutally get time to enjoy it.

Ok, there's my list. Great topic, Aim!

P.S. For those of you just joining us, before editing #8 on my list was CRACK.... I was out of ideas, and so tired you wouldn't believe it, so it was VERY funny to me at the time.... :):)

7 comments:

jlcumber said...

#8...I should have added your #8 to my list too. Maybe it would be a good diet plan. ;)

Andie Lou said...

Yeah, I sure could use a pick-me-up, but who could afford it? We could go from skinny to dead....
I really need to find three more real items, but I am too tired to think.

Rhoda said...

The comment that claims to be from Dandy Andie is actually from me. She logged into my puter and I did'tn realize it.....

jlcumber said...

OH GOOD!!! I was totally reading it and thinking ANDIE?!?! Geez. :)

Good list girlie!!! Good list!

Sam said...

Me too, that is stinking funny. I was thinking that being 14 had shown a whole new side to our girl! :)

Amy said...

I love those magic erasers! I totally missed that, they ARE magic. See, the Dickies thing, that's what I'm looking for, I would never know that, and now I'll check them out! Crack, that's good stuff!

Thanks for playing :)

Amy said...

BTW I made Orange spice tea for friends for Christmas and I kept 4 jars for myself. Love that stuff!