Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Top Ten Tuesday.... MOVIES

  1. Emperor's New Groove: 'scary beyond all reason'
  2. Remember the Titans: Denzel was fabulous in this one. I laughed, I cried, etc.
  3. Finding Nemo: 'do you speak whale?'
  4. Jungle Book: 'forget about your worries and your stripes'...(Andie when she was little)
  5. Pirates of the Carribean: 'You will always remember this as the day you almost captured Captain Jack Sparrow...'
  6. Narnia: great story, almost as good as the book
  7. Raising Arizona: 'turn to the right' / 'Ed, dont forget your bouquet' / 'I'll be taking these here Huggies and any cash you got.' / 'Hang on Nathan Junior, we gonna go pick up Daddy.'
  8. Lord of the Rings Trilogy: Major time investment, but a great story about Frodo's journey.
  9. Legends of the Fall: too sad, but worth it.
  10. The Sound of Music: 'adieu adieu, to you and you and you'

4 comments:

LAYTON FAMILY said...

totally forgot Remember the Titans...loved that one, too!

Thayer & Associates said...

Legends of the Fall. That is one of the best I don't know how I forgot that.

Amy said...

Ahhhh, Legends of the Fall! I saw that so many times in the theater. I love it! I was thinking about all the disney/pixar films, it's hard to leave those out, I could watch them over and over.

Sam said...

I need to watch the Titans. I didn't get to see the whole thing.