Tuesday, April 1, 2008

BEEP BEEP Explained

We used to go around the coffee table at mom and dad's to the rhythm of that song. It starts out slow, so we would go slowly around until the song got faster and faster, and eventually we were running like maniacs around the coffee table until the song got over and we all fell on the ground laughing. I don't know how our parents stood it, or how we all escaped head injuries from falling on the coffee table. You must have been pretty little, or you would remember it. We did it ALOT, and it was obnoxious!


PS: I am skipping out on top ten Tuesday this week, because I would skin my husband alive if he did the male equivalent. :)

3 comments:

jlcumber said...

I will have to look up the Beep Beep song.

I talked to Josh about my top ten guys list and he couldn't believe I forgot Oscar DeLa Hoya (or however you spell it), so I guess I talk about other guys too much. :) He talks about girls too...so we are even.

Rhoda said...

I am actually the more jealous one. He probably wouldn't care. I would just want to list Bret Favre over and over anyway..... :)

Sam said...

I left a big rant, but it didn't post..did you delete it, Rho? :) It went something like this: "PUHLEEZE, you must be kidding, tell me this is an April Fool's Day joke! To think that you or Darin could actually enjoy the attractiveness of another human. THE HORROR!" Do the assignment, o student one...even if you have to write this:

1. Bret
2. Bret
3. Bret

Sheesh.