Saturday, April 12, 2008

For Becky....

Sorry I didn't explain myself. We do this in the spring and sell most of them to support D's archery habit. :) It is good exercise, sometimes too good, and we have fun doing it. We put in a couple of 12 mile days last year, but we haven't done more than probably 6 miles so far this year. Here's a pic of me on a very good day last year, and D rearranging them so they could fit in the living room. Your comment cracked us up. I wanted to find a whole bunch of trumpets and trombones to take pics of and tell you we found them..... hee hee

7 comments:

LAYTON FAMILY said...

I just asked my city slicker husband if he knew what horn hunting was. He said no, but he assumed it was hunting for antlers. Smart alec...

Rhoda said...

Yes, we should actually say 'antler hunting' but we don't. No idea why....

I hate it when D acts like things should be obvious to me when they SO aren't. :) I feel your pain.

Amy said...

Thank you for clarifying that! I thought maybe you parked and honked your horn and deer came running to be shot. So confused. Looks like fun to me. I remember an ex doing that, but I've never tried.What a fun date!

LAYTON FAMILY said...

I KNEW I wasn't alone in my ignorance! Thanks for the confession, Aim!

Sam said...

That's funny. Honk your horn and they will come. (Rho and I should have tried that when we went on our "GIRLS hunt" one season. Too funny...we called in sick for work and hunted the whole day just she and I. Had elaborate plans about what to do when we got one down, how to get it back to the truck successfully, etc. Fun stuff!) Can't resist this comment: Rhonda's horny, and she sells it. Oh, I kill me.

jlcumber said...

Josh would love this. I will have to make sure to show him your blog tonight!!! Looks lik fun and a good workout!

Rhoda said...

Oh Sam, you are bad.... I hate to say it, but I am sure we make more on the antlers than we would the other way!!! :) (bargain basement comes to mind....)