Sunday, May 11, 2008

Why I Love My Mom



She taught us to laugh and not take ourselves too seriously...

She's a fabulous cook...

She can make ANYTHING crafty or in the wood shop....

She taught us that power tools aren't just for boys... :)

She has a spit-fire spirit, and instilled that in her children...

She stands up for what she believes in...

She REFUSES to be intimidated by anyone or anything... (I like that alot...)

Her love for her kids and grandkids is very apparent in all her actions.

She pours her heart and soul into her family, and taught us kids to do the same...


This is just a sampling of the reasons I love my mom. I had better like her, too, since I am in the process of turning into her...... :)

I LOVE YOU MOM!!!!

I am such a copycatter....

2 comments:

jlcumber said...

this is great!

M and M said...

Thank you Rhonda That was very nice....Happy Mothers Day.