Saturday, May 17, 2008

Too Hot for Horn Hunting!!!

We went out today and walked many miles. The temp was near 100, so the creeks got way full with the snow melt. These overfull creeks caused us some logistical problems. I had to get the truck to go get Darin. This is after I had to drive the 4 wheeler through the creek at another spot to get to the truck. He would have waded, but I told him I would rescue him!!
Scary, but fun!!

Darin found these, and I was showing him how tough I am. We found quite a few, but I developed a mild case of heat exhaustion, which slowed us down for a while. After I cooled off in the creek and got some cold water down me, things improved dramatically.

Music Trivia:
You take the good, you take the bad,
You take them both and there you have..........

4 comments:

jlcumber said...

is this song from a tv show?? Oh...the facts of life or something?

And Nice Rack Rhonda! :)

Amy said...

Yeah nice "rack" :) You are one tough broad, Rhondie K.

Sam said...

Jenny:

Yup! That's it! I loved Jo. She could so kick arse when she needed to.

:)

S

jlcumber said...

OH NO...what happened to our sam?