Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Top 10 Breakup Songs

    Great Idea Amy!!!!
  1. Kiss This........ Aaron Tippin
  2. It's Been Awhile.... Staind
  3. Move On..... Jet
  4. Used to Love Her (But I had to Kill Her)..... Guns N Roses
  5. Here's a quarter (call someone who cares)...Travis Tritt
  6. Hang.... Matchbox Twenty
  7. Guess That's Why They Call it The Blues........ Elton John
  8. All Out of Love..... Air Supply
  9. Boulevard of Broken Dreams..... Green Day
  10. Here I Go Again.... Whitesnake

Honorable Mention:

  1. That Ain't My Truck.... who sang this?
  2. Thank God (and Greyhound) She's gone.... Roy Clark
  3. Every Light in the House is On..... don't know who
  4. Breakup song... Greg Kihn Band (thanks Darin)
  5. Before He Cheats..... Hairy Underwear

4 comments:

Amy said...

Nicely Done Rhondie! Chris and you have VERY similiar lists. He and i had the sad vs angry dispute. He's definetly the angry, I get there later. And, yes, you do have an unfair advantage, although I'd say I'm second place :)

LAYTON FAMILY said...

OH MAN!!! How did I miss Air Supply on my list?

Sam said...

GOOD STUFF ladies! :)

Thayer & Associates said...

Used to Love Her (But I had to Kill Her)..... Guns N Roses
Good one.