Sunday, February 24, 2008

Tagged by Sam, Who was Tagged by Becky

Best thing you cooked last week? Most likely Tacos. My family wants them every night.

If money, time, and babysitting were no object, where would you go and with who? Around the world to see everything we found interesting. I would take Darin and Andie.

When was the last time you cried? Yesterday.


Five things you were doing ten years ago-1998:

1. Being mom to a three year old.
2. Working as a lunch lady.
3. Thinking about going back to school.
4. Wondering what I would be when I grow up.
5. Don't remember


Five things you were doing five years ago-2003:

1. Going back to school
2. Finding out that school and motherhood don't jive too well at first.
3. Still being a lunch lady.
4. Choosing a career that would allow me to live here.
5. Coaching softball

Five things you were doing one year ago:

1. Studying
2. Working as an Educational Assistant
3. Getting a teenager. (she turned 13)
4. wishing school was over, already
5. Wishing I had a better memory.


Seven of your favorite hobbies:
  1. Volleyball
  2. hunting
  3. shooting my bow
  4. playing games on Pogo
  5. playing email games with my friends and fam
  6. Hanging out with D & A
  7. Sleeping

Five favorite foods:

  1. lasagne
  2. tacos
  3. homemade soup
  4. coffee flavored ice cream
  5. strawberries

Five places you've been:

  1. Hawaii
  2. Oklahoma
  3. Washington D.C.
  4. Dana Point, CA
  5. Afognak Island, AK
Five favorite memories:
  1. Bo and Ila's ranch at Sparta
  2. Turning out the lights and playing with glowing silly putty.
  3. The first time I saw Andie's face.
  4. The time Mom blew orange pop out her nose in public, and Emma thought something was wrong with her.
  5. Camping at Jack Creek

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Newest music trivia:

Finish this lyric and name the artist:

Johnny was a schoolboy when he heard his first Beatles song.

4 comments:

Amy said...

BAD COMPANY!!! I totally didn't know that, but I cheated to make myself feel better about the Skid Row one. I feel much better now, thank you very much.

Rhoda said...

How can you cheat when there are no rules???

Rhoda said...

NICE WORK AMY !!!!!!!!

Sam said...

I was stumped on this one. Yay Aims!