Saturday, February 23, 2008

Pointless Ramblings

Hello all~

I am sitting here trying to think of a reason to stop doing homework. It seems right, somehow, to type everythink I am thinking rather than actually speaking.

I don't know what to say.

I think I am so used to being assigned a topic to discuss, that I cannot formulate one on my own.

I am not sure that college is actually good for my brain. It appears to causing many symptoms that are suspiciously like Alzheimer's. I have to ask the same questions over and over again, and I often forget where I am going before I get there.

Maybe someday, in the distant future, when I am fully granulated, I will again be able to think clearly, and even decide what to think about on my own.

Have you ever felt like a hamster on a wheel?? Going and going and going as hard as you can, but never leaving the spot you are in.....

Well, that's it for now, until my professors assign me another topic...... :)

Rhoda

2 comments:

Sam said...

Rhonda:

Just be glad you aren't a hamster on a wheel at my house...it's a terminal thang, my sista.

S

Rhoda said...

Thank you for that little piece of perspective.... :O