Sunday, February 24, 2008

ok, totally addicted

I am so ashamed to admit that I have stopped what I was doing repeatedly today to see if there is anything new on the blogs....... Life is hard with OCD, I tell ya. Someday I am gonna grow up and be exactly like my father...... Yikes.

Also in the news: Totally overwhelmed grad student says WTF for the day and only does one homework assignment. (a hush falls over the crowd...) Instead, she checks her new blog website an estimated 143 times, and cleans her horribly neglected house in between blogchecks.

In a related story: A local woman was attacked early Sunday afternoon by a ginormous dust bunny. Authorities report that an entire herd had moved into her home during the past few months, but had gone undetected, due to the fact that no one had been assigned guard duty.

New music trivia: (new trivia, old music)

Finish this lyric: My only prayer will be, someday you'll care for me. ...............

Bonus: Who sang it?

Hint: It wasn't me......

4 comments:

Sam said...

but it's ooooonnnnly maaaaake beeelieeeevvveee... Elvis the Pelvis. Sheesh. Easy ones today, Road. :)

That's too bad about the dust bunny attack. Aren't you and the Dman supposed to be like big important serious hunters? Sad that you have no weapons by which to handle those vicious creatures. Shoot em in the dad-gummed eye, I say! S

Rhoda said...

The version I heard on the radio was Cornway Twitty. I think Pelvis did it too, though.

LAYTON FAMILY said...

Welcome to our addiction! Glad you're here!

Amy said...

So good to see you here with the other addicts. It's only a problem if you get caught :)