Thursday, October 9, 2008

Three-fer Thursday Music Trivia (Walking Theme..)

1. You keep sayin' you've got something for me.......... (Love this song!)
2. If you wanna find all the cops, they're hanging out in the donut shop....
3. I was a high school loser, never made it with the ladies...........


Have fun with these!!!

I finally went and checked out the Cucumber Patch blog. I loved it. I laughed, I cried.
Hey uncle, do you think blueberries would grow over here? I would love to have some.

Also: Blogsisters, sorry I didn't do Tuesdee. Tuesdee is my 12 hour day at work/night class. Your posts were all hysterical! Thanks for sharing.

6 comments:

Amy said...

I'm first, I'm first!

These boots were made for walkin

?

Walk this way

Woot Woot!

Amy said...

Oooohhhh, I just googled it because it sounded so familiar, I should have got that one.

LAYTON FAMILY said...

2 - walk like an Egyptian!

Rhoda said...

Very good girlies!!! Woot woot, yourself... :)

Sam said...

Woot Woot. Too dang funny. I must have missed this one because I was KILLING A BUCK this morning, sorry I missed it!!! ;)

Roger said...

Maybe, but it may not be easy. First, they like acid soil, (Eastern Oregon is usually alkaline) so you'd need to till in a bunch of peat moss to try to lower the Ph. Also, fertilize lightly but often with a Rhododendron/Azalea fertilizer. They dont like dry, so a drip water system in the summer would probably help.