Thursday, September 25, 2008

Three-fer Thursday Music Trivia (Classic Country Edition)

Hey guys, I am on time this week. Here are your selections:

1. Once was a thought inside my head, 'fore I reached 30 I'd be dead....
2. I'd pour me a drink, but I'd only be sorry, 'cause drinkin' doubles alone don't make it a party..
3. Shine on me sunshine, walk with me world, its a zippity do dah day....


OK, have fun with these.

Warning: Ma & Pa Cumber will jump all over these, so hurry.

Happy Thursday!!!

4 comments:

Roger said...

I know #1, give me a minute
#2 Sleeping single in a double bed
#3 Happiest girl in the whole USA

jlcumber said...

Oh my gosh! I have no idea and now that mom said #2 I can hear it, but still can't get #3 even with her help. Not a clue. :)

Sam said...

1. Rollin' With the Flow
2. Yep. I can karaoke the heck out of that one.
3. Donna Fargo, right?

Yay Jan!

Rhoda said...

Nice job ladies!!! See ya next week. :)