Tuesday, July 1, 2008

College Kid

For those of you who don't know, I am in LG for three weeks this summer. I am renting a house, and living alone. Gotta tell ya, I was kinda scared about moving into this neighborhood. The first week wasn't great. A lot of things to get used to. This week, things are looking up. I could really enjoy just being responsible for myself, if it wasn't for the homework.... I also think it's good for ALK and D to fend for themselves a bit. They truly don't starve to death or run out of clothes to wear when I am gone. They suddenly become more capable of taking care of themselves when I am gone. I need to figure out how to make them stay like this even after school is over. :) The words "never gonna happen" come to mind..........

Thought of some music trivia for your viewing pleasure:

When the night has come, and the land is dark

3 comments:

M and M said...

And the moon is the only light I see. Oh I won't be afraid, no-oo I won't be afraid. Just as long as you stand by me.
Stand By Me- by- The Drifters..
Love Mom

Rhoda said...

Nice work mom! :)

Andie Lou said...

stand by me... totally... i dont remember the whole song. Sumthin bout "stand by me baby" idk... luv ya mom